What is it?
Simply explained, it is the technique of attaining a high ranking in search engines and directories via changes to your site code to make it more search engine compatible.
Tip: Did you know that most search engines can’t “read” graphics? Did you also know that key search words and phrases in your “title tag”, “META tags” (in the HTML script of your site) and body text are often very important references that search engines analyze when ranking web sites for relevancy? Optimizing your title tags, meta tags and your body text for search engines gives it a much better chance of ranking highly for particular words or phrases that you would expect potential visitors to type in to search engines to find your site.
FACT: There are over 1 billion Web sites listed with search engines. With all that competition, how will your customers ever find you? It’s like having a billboard in the woods!
CRT will take your website out of the woods and put it on the Internet Superhighway by:
- Critiquing your website to judge how search engine friendly it is.
- Doing market research for Industry keywords and phrases.
- Hand-code all necessary web pages.
- Hand submit web pages to over 50 most popular search engines.
- Run weekly reports for competition comparison.
- Make necessary adjustments for more favorable positioning and maintenance.